Scrubs My First Day Quotes


Scrubs My First Day Quotes. Just tell me when a minute's up. Last night, i didn't sleep.

Scrubs Life Lesson Quotes. QuotesGram
Scrubs Life Lesson Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

Scrubs season 2 episode 7 quotes j.d.: You see, today isn't just any other day. Page 1 of 4 quote from janitor janitor:

Two Choices, Either Wuss Out Or Tell The Truth.


Since i was a kid, i've been able to sleep through anything. That's gonna be an awkward birthday party.” — christopher turk , scrubs , season 6 : “tell me my husband loves me more than he loves you.” j.d:

That's Why It's Always Nice When Someone Takes The Time To Reach Out And Befriend You.


Scrubs is an american medical comedy drama television series created by bill lawrence that aired from october 2, 2001 to march 17, 2010 on nbc and later abc.the series. Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, tv series and more. Cox 'scrubs' quotes and hilarious quotes from the other characters too.

You See That Nurse Over There?


The following are transcripts from season one of scrubs. At no park with an indigo snake on its kiosk signs could i find an indigo. The gopher tortoise, the scrub jay, the indigo snake.

And You're A Little Business Like.


You see, today isn't just any other day. My first day transcript 2. Gets a day off work, but gets stuck at sacred heart with appendicitis.

Storms, Sirens, You Name It.


Elliot finds out her physicals are cold and. School’s out, memories past, don’t ever doubt, our friendship will last. I guess i get a little goofy when i'm nervous.


SeeCloseComments