Rambo First Blood Trautman Quotes


Rambo First Blood Trautman Quotes. Are you telling me that 200. I didn't come to rescue rambo from you.

Colonel Trautman Quotes. QuotesGram
Colonel Trautman Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

First blood part ii (1985). Thanks to craig tommeraasen they drew first blood, not me thanks. The following lines from first blood are apparently the real deal.

All I Wanted Was Something To Eat.


I don't think you understand. But i'm your friend johnny! Here are some memorable quotes by colonel trautman in rambo:

I Don't Think You Understand.


Back there i could fly a gunship, i could drive a tank, i was in charge of. The best quotes from rambo: “ god didn’t make rambo.

First Blood Is A 1982 Film About A Vietnam War Veteran Who's Pushed To The Limit By A Town Sheriff Indifferent To Drifters Like Him.


Add more and vote on your favourites!. My friends died here, and a piece of me did too. Are you telling me that 200.

The Following Lines From First Blood Are Apparently The Real Deal.


Enjoy reading and share 11 famous quotes about rambo 1 trautman with everyone. This mission is over, rambo. Look john, you've done some damage here, they don't.

And If Winning Means He Has To Die, He'll Die.


Add more and vote on your favourites! [1:24:53] you did everything to make this private war happen. Look john, you've done some.


SeeCloseComments