Your My First Priority Quotes


Your My First Priority Quotes. Forgive people and defer to others. “good things happen not by managing time but by prioritizing attention.”.

Lil Wayne Quote “My first priority is my family. I am human. But my
Lil Wayne Quote “My first priority is my family. I am human. But my from quotefancy.com

“it’s all about priorities.” anonymous 22. Several other things lies in my life, but you’ll always. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”.

“Most Of Us Spend Too Much Time On What Is Urgent And Not Enough Time On What Is Important.”.


I worked like a dog before i got married. Life is all about getting your priorities right. Your first daily priority should be stillness, attention to what you really know and what you really feel.

Tolerate Ignominy And Endure Dishonor.


I can’t wait to spend the rest. It’s a conscious decision to choose your priorities. “ most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and.

“Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone, Set Priorities, Do The Work, And Achieve Your Dream.”.


Not everything or everyone is worth prioritizing in your life. When you want to let your partner know that you are very serious about your relationship. The only thing i want in my life is to be your first priority.

Get Rid Of Anger And Hatred.


Do not be afraid of hard work. You are always my first priority, and i am yours and that is the greatest blessing i could ever have knowing you are there for me no matter what. You are my priority because i never wanted someone as badly as i want you.

My First Priority Is To My Wife, As Hers Is To Me, And To Our Child.


Your responsibilities change, your priorities. “instead of saying “i don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels.”. 60 priorities quotes on what matters most in life 1.


SeeCloseComments