You Saw Me Take My First Breath Quotes


You Saw Me Take My First Breath Quotes. You don't need fancy hair or makeup to take my breath away, kyrie. Dat alles me te groot wordt en te veel.

When I first saw you, you took my breath away. You still do. Every day.
When I first saw you, you took my breath away. You still do. Every day. from www.lovablequote.com

5:09 am · jul 5, 2022. But god needs another angel.however i did not let you go. When you asked me out, i couldn't respond.

“You Saw Me Take My First Breath,⠀ And I Saw You Take Your Last.


“you saw me take my first breath,⠀ and i saw you take your last. ⠀ i remember the day he passed and the hours, minutes, and seconds leading up to it.⠀ ⠀. I saw you take your last

When You First Talked To Me, I Couldn't Think.


⠀ ⠀ (ps this isn’t one of my…”. When you asked me out, i couldn't respond. These are some beautiful and inspirational.

5:09 Am · Jul 5, 2022.


Thank you dad.for only everything. You don't need fancy hair or makeup to take my breath away, kyrie. En alles wat ik nog moet doen, dat grijpt me naar de keel.

If Just Holding Your Hand Can Stop You From Leaving Us.i Would Do That Dad.


You just have to be you. Actually getting in the water can take your breath away. When i first saw you, you took my breath away.

⠀ ⠀ (Ps This Isn’t One Of My…”


Discover (and save!) your own pins on pinterest Dat alles me te groot wordt en te veel. Did not even realized that it will happen so soon.


SeeCloseComments