Ramboo First Blood Quotes


Ramboo First Blood Quotes. [1:24:53] you did everything to make this private war happen. Well you did some pushing on your own john.

Rambo First Blood Quotes ShortQuotes.cc
Rambo First Blood Quotes ShortQuotes.cc from shortquotes.cc

Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. But the man kept pushing sir. In town you're the law, out here it's me.

First Blood Part Ii Quotes » Collection Edit Buy Murdock:


All i wanted was something to eat. I want them to know that death is coming, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.”. But the man kept pushing sir.

Rambo First Blood Quotes If Anybody Asks Me Where I'm From, My First Inclination Is To Say, 'Washington,' Because That's Where I Grew Up Meaningfully.


But the man kept pushing sir. Back there i could fly a gunship, i could drive a tank, i was in charge of. Well you did some pushing on your own john.

Rambo Iii [] Colonel Trautman:


Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. All i wanted was something to eat. In town you're the law, out here it's me.

Colonel Are You Sure Rambo's Still In Balance With The War?


This mission is over, rambo. You did everything to make this private war happen. Figueroa on all time fave movies!

All I Wanted Was Something To Eat.


I came to rescue you from rambo. “i hate to break it to you, but nobody writes letters anymore.”. Well, we all appreciate your concern colonel, i will try to be extra careful!


SeeCloseComments