Ramboo First Blood Movie Quotes


Ramboo First Blood Movie Quotes. Murdock said he was with 2nd battalion 3rd marines at kon tum in '66. And sometimes i wake up and i don’t know where i am.

Memorable Quotes from "First Blood" Theiapolis
Memorable Quotes from "First Blood" Theiapolis from theiapolis.com

I came here to rescue you from him. Rambo's ultimatum (first blood) “don’t push it, or i’ll give you a war you won’t believe!” while john rambo had one movie to go before establishing himself as a physics. “i’m gonna tear you apart.”.

I've Watched People I've Loved Die.


To survive a war, you gotta become war. Movie quote quiz colonel trautman: The 2nd battalion was at kud sank.

I Don’t Want Any More Hurt.” Rambo “I Tried To Get In.


“old men start wars, young men fight them. Last blood” quotes 6 quotes more on this quote ›› “i've lived in a world of death. I could have killed 'em all, i could kill you.

“I’m Gonna Tear You Apart.”.


And he says shine, please, shine! i said no. Every day i have this. I came here to rescue you from him.

All I Wanted Was Something To Eat.


(00:45:25) bishop73 5 sheriff teasle: I could have killed you. If you disagree or have additional info, please update us.

And Everyone In The Middle Gets Killed.


I didn't come to rescue rambo from you. The following lines from first blood are apparently the real deal. I could have killed 'em all.


SeeCloseComments