Sorry I Am Not Yoyr First Quote


Sorry I Am Not Yoyr First Quote. Feel my heart and you will feel it beating “i love you and i. You are my only hope for my life.

I’m Sorry Poems Text And Image Poems QuoteReel
I’m Sorry Poems Text And Image Poems QuoteReel from quotereel.com

“i’m sorry just isn’t enough but it’s all i have.” “i am immensely contrite. You have seen both the best and worst sides of me, i am not perfect, but i love you still, dear. You are my only hope for my life.

I Am Only Sorry That I Wasted Time On You.


“i’m sorry because i’ve been unable to live up to your expectations.” “the word apology is full of so much importance, that it has no importance in the life of those who do not. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to be better. Forgive me, for i hurt you.

I’m Sorry For Making You Feel Unhappy.


I’m sorry, i will never break your heart again, i promise i will. Sorry, i am not good with chit chat, flattering, sugar coat and its relatives. Hope you accept my apology and let me build the connection between us again.

I’m Sorry For Hurting You.


It can repair just about anything. I am sorry to disillusion you. I am business oriented, go.

And I’m Sorry For The Damage I’ve Done.” Jayson Blair “I Have Learned That Sometimes Sorry Is Not Enough.


I never meant to break your heart. I’m sorry for saying those hard words to you. Please, please, please, please, please, please forgive me.

I Am Lost Without You.


You are my only hope for my life. I am lost without you and truly sorry that i hurt you. Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.


SeeCloseComments