Rambo First Blood Quote Don't Push


Rambo First Blood Quote Don't Push. I covered your ass more than once. More on this quote ››.

Rambo First Blood Quotes. QuotesGram
Rambo First Blood Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

I could have killed 'em all, i could kill you. All i wanted was something to eat. For me civilian life is nothing!

In The Chaos, Teasle Is Attacked By Rambo From Behind, Who Holds His Knife To The Sheriff's Throat.


I covered your ass more than once. I could have killed 'em all, i could've killed you. Don't push it, or i'll give you a war you won't believe.

A Pure Fighting Machine With Only A Desire:


In town you're the law, out here it's me. First blood rambo knife by jimmy lile. You did everything to make this private war happen.

To Win A War That Someone Else Lost.


Don't push it or i'll give you a war you won't believe. There are so many rambo quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut and all you need is a. I could've killed all of 'em.

In Town You're The Law, Out Here It's Me.


More on this quote ››. All i wanted was something to eat. In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, i watch.

First Blood Also Known As Rambo.


Quotes from the movie first blood 0 1 i could have killed 'em all, i could kill you. Last blood, by john rambo. Don't push it or i'll give you a war you won't believe.


SeeCloseComments