Unexpected First Kiss Quotes


Unexpected First Kiss Quotes. When we kissed for the first time, i could swear that i heard our souls whisper ever so quietly: Sometimes it's better to hold out and not kiss for a long time.

Got Unexpected Kiss On The Cheek? 4 Things it Can Mean!
Got Unexpected Kiss On The Cheek? 4 Things it Can Mean! from kissmastery.com

Forgive quickly, take chances, and live with no regrets. Staggering first kiss quotations only one girl has ever really wrapped my stomach into pretzels. I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don't forget.

Forgive Quickly, Take Chances, And Live With No Regrets.


Here are some quotes that will help you to express that feeling: The kiss scene was attempted three. I never knew what love was until you came into my life without any hint, so unexpected.

Unexpected First Kiss Quotes I’ve Never Met Someone So Sweet And Sincere.


Discover and share cute first kiss quotes. If you kiss on the first date and it's not right, then there will be no second date. “when my date takes me home and.

When I Kissed You The First Time, The Ground Cracked Open And I Was Enveloped By.


“the first kiss between two people is something really good in life.” juliana hatfield “the first. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish, all the secrets that slept deep within me came. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

It Was As Sweet As Sugar.


She didn’t give me butterflies. “one day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”. The best kiss is one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips.

Discover And Share Unexpected Kiss Quotes.


The 60 funny love quotes. I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don't forget. When we kissed for the first time, i could swear that i heard our souls whisper ever so quietly:


SeeCloseComments